cue locker for sale

mysticjon

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Eight lockers two cues in each locker.Reduced price of $300 pick up only South Jersey

Attachments

• cue locker.jpg
    cue locker.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 1,305

o2bacs

oh to be ACS
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
How come you are selling the lockers, with Cues?

I'm just going to throw it out there based primarily on the title of the thread "cue locker for sale" but also with adding a smidgen of common sense, that he is selling the nice locker for $300, NOT in addition to 16 cues. If I'm wrong though mysticjon, please PM me where to send my $300 immediately for my 16 new(new to me) pool cues and locker. Thanks

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
110   0   0
I'm just going to throw it out there based primarily on the title of the thread "cue locker for sale" but also with adding a smidgen of common sense, that he is selling the nice locker for $300, NOT in addition to 16 cues. If I'm wrong though mysticjon, please PM me where to send my $300 immediately for my 16 new(new to me) pool cues and locker. Thanks

Honestly looking at the posted photo it looks like the locker would hold a lot more than (2) Cues per!

Exile

that definatly rolled....
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
sorry but got to ask...

Why are the tips sticking out the top???

Big_H515

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
My interpretation of this post...

Title: Cue locker for sale. (he is selling one)
Main body: Eight lockers two cues in each locker.Reduced price of $300 pick up only South Jersey (total of 8 lockers which will hold two cues each)

It will not hold more than two cues each as that is why they are sticking out the top of the locker(s).

My common sense is off once in awhile, but that's my take.

GL with the sale

mysticjon

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Just the locker is for sale(not the cues)!

The reason the cues stick out the top is for a couple of reasons,That you know that the locker is being used and to hold the cue staight theres also a dimple for each butt and yes one could also store one or two shafts in the locker with the two cues,If you need more info please pm me,JON