cue with an S and two circles around it.

cesarmorales

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was practicing at a pool hall that was having an inhouse league going on. Usually C players in these things. This guy has a really nice instroke case with all sorts of detail on it. Really nice case. I figure, hahaha, he probably spent more on his case than on his cue. Then I notice he is putting away his cue and it was a really nice cue. It had tons of work in it. Ivory joint and inlays. So I asked him what it was and I think he told me it was a showman that he had to wait 11 months for and the cue was made in Colorado.

I know showcase cues are in colorado but showman is in florida.

Any ideas on this S with double circles around it on the butt.
 
Back
Top