Cueman is THE man!

MINDSEYE153

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just wanted to shout out a big thanks to Chris.
For those of you who haven't ordered from Chris I don't know what you're waiting for?
In all the years I've been dealing with him he has never let me down.

I ordered some leather from him late Monday afternoon and they arrived last night, TWO DAYS!
If only all my suppliers were as quick and courteous.

Excellent guy and EXCELLENT service!

Thanks Chris
Paul
<@>

blackhawk357m

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I whole hartedly agree! Bought my cuesmith deluxe and various other items all at 1 time, and it was done and shipped when he said it would. Ordered a few other things from him again and SUPER fast shipping.

Great guy to talk with on the phone if you have any questions too!

God bless ya Chris!!!

Nathan

Russell Cues

Maverick Cue Builder
Silver Member
I have dealt with Chris for some years now and there isnt a better person to deal with, his shipping is fast and the customer support is great.

cueman

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Thanks for all the kind words. But it is really my daughter and my wife that should get the credit here for the fast shipping. They usually get right on top of the smaller orders and get them out. It is usually me that slows them down. If I have to build special tooling, modify something for the orders, or get a lathe built they are usually waiting on me. If the items are on the shelf and ready to go in a box they usually get it out the same day or the next work day at the latest. They are both a real blessing around here.

MINDSEYE153

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for all the kind words. But it is really my daughter and my wife that should get the credit here for the fast shipping. They usually get right on top of the smaller orders and get them out. It is usually me that slows them down. If I have to build special tooling, modify something for the orders, or get a lathe built they are usually waiting on me. If the items are on the shelf and ready to go in a box they usually get it out the same day or the next work day at the latest. They are both a real blessing around here.

Blessings on the whole Hightower clan!

<@>

pescadoman

Randy
Silver Member

I thank you all. Always courteous and prompt. I wish I could say that about everyone I have spent money with.....:(