Cueman Website?

cueman

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Hey y'all! This is cueman's daughter, Keisha. He's taken the weekend off to celebrate his first anniversary (feel free to harass him when he gets back...you have my permission...lol). I'm trying to get ahold of him so he can get ahold of the guy who runs our websites, but anyone can still call us at 770-684-7004 if they need to make an order in the meantime.

cueman

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Cueman's daughter again. :)
Just a note to say that our websites are all back up & running. The fella got the problem fixed sometime over the weekend.

cueman

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I am back and do hope you all ignore Keisha's advice to harass me. :) I have not been on line all weekend as I have been on the beach, but I left a message with my web guy Friday and he is usually pretty fast at fixing any problems, so I hope it was not down all weekend. Keisha was unable to get ahold of me most of Friday, as I was snorkling around Shell Island and did not have my phone with me. She was not too happy with me. Not only did we forget to take our cell phone with us on the ferry. We forgot to take some water. We paid the ferry guy to bring us some water on the next hourly trip out. Our trip was short and sweet and I am back to work now. Our part of Georgia got hit with thunder storms the whole time I was gone. So I was really glad to be soaking up the sunshine.