I have a few cues up for sale or trade
Jacoby Maple Shaft (Radial) -$75
OB Classic Pro (Radial) - $125
Durbin Custom Cue- $600
Jim Baxter 60" Cue- $750
Joss Thor Hammer- $200
Willing to make trades for break cues or ebony nosed cues. Will trade multiple items for the right cue. Imaged have the descriptions of each individual cue and shaft. If I missed anything PM me. I am usually extremely fast at responding.
All prices include shipping in the US. Feel free to make offers on any and all items.
Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Jacoby Maple Shaft (Radial) -$75
OB Classic Pro (Radial) - $125
Durbin Custom Cue- $600
Jim Baxter 60" Cue- $750
Joss Thor Hammer- $200
Willing to make trades for break cues or ebony nosed cues. Will trade multiple items for the right cue. Imaged have the descriptions of each individual cue and shaft. If I missed anything PM me. I am usually extremely fast at responding.
All prices include shipping in the US. Feel free to make offers on any and all items.
Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk