Sold Cuetrack Stroke Trainer (very rare)

Sold Item

9baller

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
$500 - I am selling a Cuetrack Stroke Trainer in amazing condition, with its original box and paperwork. These went out of production about 9 years ago and are almost impossible to find, in any condition. It is a fantastic training aid; you slip the tube over your cue and then cue within the prongs (see pictures). This device forces you to stroke in a perfectly straight line, and as a result you will develop the muscle memory to cue perfectly straight.

20220911_204529.jpg
20220911_205050.jpg
20220911_204916.jpg

Attachments

• 20220911_204529.jpg
    20220911_204529.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 198

klwill1192

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
While I'm not in the market to spend $500 on this, I'd really like to try building one of these for myself. Would you be willing to measure and share the dimensions? Length and diameter of the tube and length, diameter, and spacing of the pins.

Thank you.

Last edited:

Steve748

Registered
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
A quick Google revealed a diy version.
$500 for this is a bit too much to get it passed by swmbo

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

9baller

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
It's a silly contraption.
It's actually a very good device. Do some research on it, please. It gives you no choice but to stroke dead straight since any side movement is eliminated. I am in the Houston area and would be happy to let someone try it out

xX-Wizard-Xx

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It's actually a very good device. Do some research on it, please. It gives you no choice but to stroke dead straight since any side movement is eliminated. I am in the Houston area and would be happy to let someone try it out
Why do people think they need a device.. just play the game skill will come. Just like anything else you don't need this

9baller

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
A quick Google revealed a diy version.
$500 for this is a bit too much to get it passed by swmbo

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
These devices have sold for $500 before. I had one previously that I sold for $400 without any of the original material (device only).

klwill1192

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why do people think they need a device.. just play the game skill will come. Just like anything else you don't need this
My experience is that there are very few things in life that you can get REALLY good at on your own, without some form of training. You can certainly get better and learn to compensate for poor form, but that's not a substitute for directed training.

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
110   0   0
Well there are two kinds of devices.

Ones that help.

Ones that do not help.

Deciding on what one you have is personal thing.

This one look intresting.

Last edited:

9baller

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Some of the best instructors use this to help students get a real 'feel' of stroke and ideal position of arm/elbow/shoulder and stance.

mikemosconi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I do think this simple idea would be helpful to a beginner to get the right idea on stroking straight. For me, now, I start every practice session with two balls about a ball and a half apart at the foot spot and try to stroke the cue ball up and back between those two balls without touching them. I also watch for my cue tip to end up beyond and directly centered on the foot spot.

You cannot accomplish this drill and do even three in a row without a reasonably straight stroke. I follow this up with several shots using stop, follow, and draw with the CB and OB each 4 feet apart and directly centered in line with two diagonal corner pockets.

When you are really stroking straight the CB will follow the OB into the pocket and the draw will bring the CB back in a very straight line. I do this every single practice session to start- really helps for the rest of your session.

Reactions: bbb