Sold Custom tapered Mali shaft

Sold Item

Hungarian

C'mon, man!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Please make your best offer. Serious inquiries only.

Attachments

• IMG_7359.jpeg
    IMG_7359.jpeg
    170.3 KB · Views: 127

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Selling a shaft is easier when the buyer knows what they are getting, ex., shaft size, shaft weight, tip brand & hardness, joint thread, condition and straight? Purchasing it blind all too often results in the shaft getting returned for a refund.

Hungarian

C'mon, man!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Selling a shaft is easier when the buyer knows what they are getting, ex., shaft size, shaft weight, tip brand & hardness, joint thread, condition and straight? Purchasing it blind all too often results in the shaft getting returned for a refund.
question did you look at the specs I provided

stevelomako

Cash. I uses cash beech.
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Please make your best offer. Serious inquiries only.
If you can have it turned to 8.5 from where it is 8.5mm it would make a nice snooker shaft.

I would then like to offer you $400 for it.

Would it fit on a custom 5 piece cue with weight changing washers that I won when I was stationed in Okinawa back in the 70’s?

I believe the cue I won is worth a lot of money. They said that back then and now it’s 50 years later.

Let me know and thanks.

Hungarian

C'mon, man!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
If you can have it turned to 8.5 from where it is 8.5mm it would make a nice snooker shaft.

I would then like to offer you $400 for it.

Would it fit on a custom 5 piece cue with weight changing washers that I won when I was stationed in Okinawa back in the 70’s?

I believe the cue I won is worth a lot of money. They said that back then and now it’s 50 years later.

Let me know and thanks.
I agree and accept your offer. It could be made to fit a 5 piece by replacing the first segment and would end up resulting in a roughly 74" cue overall. But it would need to be turned down a bit at the collar to line up with segment #2. Also, might need to remove a few washers to get the balance point correct

stevelomako

Cash. I uses cash beech.
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I agree and accept your offer.
There was no offer. 🤷🏻‍♂️

I said “I would like to offer you $400 for it”.
I’d LIKE to but I won’t. Sorry.

It could be made to fit a 5 piece by replacing the first segment and would end up resulting in a roughly 74" cue overall. But it would need to be turned down a bit at the collar to line up with segment #2. Also, might need to remove a few washers to get the balance point correct

ribdoner

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
There was no offer. 🤷🏻‍♂️

I said “I would like to offer you $400 for it”.
I’d LIKE to but I won’t. Sorry.

hunga, don't allow this no nothing to get by with this crap that only a word weasel of the highest order would pull

hold his feet to the fire, you'll prevail in court

no charge for this advice, if you call, text, email, etc the meter starts

stevelomako

Cash. I uses cash beech.
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
hunga, don't allow this no nothing to get by with this crap that only a word weasel of the highest order would pull

hold his feet to the fire, you'll prevail in court

no charge for this advice, if you call, text, email, etc the meter starts
You can represent him in court fella. 👌🏻

I would “like” you to give him some more advice. 😱

Tell him if he shoots at his hole he might win some games once in a while. 👍🏻

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
It comes down to wordsmithing disagreement between two members…….when member A says to member B a statement with conditions, it is presumptuous to conclude party A extended a purchase offer. It was stipulated “if”
the shaft could be turned to 8.5mm, which Party A did not know the answer when he posted. Then Party A says to
party B a statement of intention but that is not an offer to buy. “I would then like to offer you” is what he intended but
that is different then “if it can, I will buy your cue for $400.”. Party B presumed that Party A made a purchase offer prior
to Party A knowing if the shaft could be reduced to 8.5mm or how long this might take. I know it comes down to what one said and what the other person heard or in this case, what Party A posted and what Party B interpreted. But IMO,
Party A was interested in buying the cue but never extended an otherwise legit offer but again, I also got no skin in this.

ribdoner

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
It comes down to wordsmithing disagreement between two members…….when member A says to member B a statement with conditions, it is presumptuous to conclude party A extended a purchase offer. It was stipulated “if”
the shaft could be turned to 8.5mm, which Party A did not know the answer when he posted. Then Party A says to
party B a statement of intention but that is not an offer to buy. “I would then like to offer you” is what he intended but
that is different then “if it can, I will buy your cue for $400.”. Party B presumed that Party A made a purchase offer prior
to Party A knowing if the shaft could be reduced to 8.5mm or how long this might take. I know it comes down to what one said and what the other person heard or in this case, what Party A posted and what Party B interpreted. But IMO,
Party A was interested in buying the cue but never extended an otherwise legit offer but again, I also got no skin in this.

and so on and so forth