Cynergy/Revo ferrule white to black procedure?

smoochie

NotLikeThis
Do they paint the ferrule to change it to black or completely replace it?

I know the correct answer is taking it to a capable repairman, but here where I am in Asia there arent many around and when I want to take it to somebody I'd like to know for sure that he's using the correct procedure.

Thanks.

If you got the white ferrule revo or a cynergy and want it to be black, what would you do?
 
Do they paint the ferrule to change it to black or completely replace it?

I know the correct answer is taking it to a capable repairman, but here where I am in Asia there arent many around and when I want to take it to somebody I'd like to know for sure that he's using the correct procedure.

Thanks.

If you got the white ferrule revo or a cynergy and want it to be black, what would you do?
Don't mess with it is my advice. I guess you could drill out the shaft to remove it but i'd be afraid of ruining it. Just play with it or trade it for a Revo with a different color vault plate.
 
Last edited:
Gotta ask WTF.

I have to assume you are being distracted, but Predator added the white because customers needed the aiming point and Cuetec did it as SVB needed it.

Try two sided tape with thin black paper on the outside. Make sure you don't go down a path of no return.
 
Back
Top