Dakota Cue Club!

simplestroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I would just like to take a minute to acknowledge the Dakota Cue Club in Sioux Falls, SD. These guys run a great business! If you are ever in the area I highly recommend checking it out. I promise you will not be disappointed! Everyone there was awesome and made me feel right at home. Its always nice to spend some time on a 9ft table especially a Diamond. I felt like I was banging my head against a wall for a while but it was great practice. I would also like to give a special thanks to Keith Hanson who did some cue work for me. He knew I would only be in town for a week and did an excellent/fast job. I’ll be back in town soon and will definitely be spending some time there again.

-Nick

Dakota Cue Club

Dakota Cue Club, Sioux Falls, SD

Thanks Simple Stroke. We are happy that you enjoyed your visit to Dakota Cue Club. And yes, we are happy to offer Keith Hanson's cue repair services to our customers. He does a fine job. For those of you who have not had a chance to stop by yet, attached are some photos of our pool hall. If you are in the area, please stop in to say hi to Adam and the rest of our friendly staff. Also, check for upcoming tournaments on our website at www.daktacueclub.com.
Thanks from the Behnke family.

2010 April 30 085.jpg

2010 April 30 089.jpg

2010 April 30 076.jpg