Danny Diliberto in Cincinnati giving Lessons

cuesmith

BEEN THERE, DONE THAT!
Silver Member
Hall Of Famer Danny DiLiberto will be in town (Greater Cincinnati area) this weekend to give me a few lessons. If anyone is interested in some lessons from one of the real legends of the sport you can email me at sherm@shermcue.com or PM me here in AZ and I'll get you hooked up with Danny. I can vouch for Danny's ability to help someone improve. He's one of the best there is at teaching and even has several top pros who are smart enough to benefit from his many years of experience. He'll also keep you in stitches with his stories about the last 50 years in pool. He's also in a boxing Hall Of Fame from his earlier career as a professional boxer, retiring undefeated under trainer Angelo Dundee. He also once bowled a perfect 300 game and went across the hall to the pool room and ran over 300 balls in straight pool the same afternoon. I'd bet my life that feat is never acomplished again!

If you want to treat yourself to a fun time and learn some pool from one of the most respected players of all time all you have to do is get a hold of me and I'll get you hooked up! :thumbup:
 
Back
Top