dazn, do they show tennis? and snooker?

smoochie

NotLikeThis
I currently subscribe to matchroom who show all the good pool events which is nice, a monthly payment isnt bad. --- other than pool they also show most snooker events which is nice.

Other than pool and snooker they also show boxing + darts which are two things I don't care about.

I'm wondering what does DAZN monthly subscription is and what do they show in their vids. Do they also show all snooker events? Also do they show tennis? As I love tennis, I was hoping to watch the Wimbledon. I can't for the live of me find it on TV and its right now on Day 2.
 
Here's a screen-print of their menu to show you the options ;) I will say they are more of a boxing channel so if that's your thing it might be worth it to you. I subscribe randomly, maybe 4-6 months a year for big pool stuff and the occasional boxing match. The first time I signed up I spent the whole month going through their boxing archive, good stuff in there.

1624995836693.png
 
Ah thanks, I was hoping for tennis.

Not only they don't have tennis, but they also don't got snooker?!?? -- Then I'll stick to Matchroom and find other streams for tennis.

Thanks!
 
Back
Top