DCC 2007 - BilliardClub.net registration.

Donovan

A little security, goes..
Silver Member
Is anyone else having trouble registering for the live coverage on BilliardClub.net? It not only accepts my last year's login, it won't let me create a new one.

Tim-n-NM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I had no problems yesterday when i payed. I never tryed logging in with last years password though. Good luck with your quest.

Tim.

Tim-n-NM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Donovan said:
Is anyone else having trouble registering for the live coverage on BilliardClub.net? It not only accepts my last year's login, it won't let me create a new one.
Try a different email account.

nfty9er

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was successful

After several tries and also trying to figure out my current registration info and them telling me I am not a previous member I just started again and probably used a new e mail address cause I do not think I was using the one I have now and I went right through and am set up. I will be showing every night on the pool room plasma screen for all to see. I hope people enjoy it this is the closest thing we are going to get to advertising pool until a good movie surfaces again.

Donovan

Silver Member
I tried a new user ID and it let me pay, but no email confirmation as of yet....pretty buggy so far. Maybe it is just slow. :(

nfty9er

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well you should get an instant e mail, as I did, cause you have to confirm through that link. Check your junk mail.

justharv

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I registered almost 3 hours ago and still no email confirmation; anyone else have a long wait?

Donovan

Silver Member
OK, no email and no email back from the contact page either. (Yes, I checked the junk mail.) However, I logged off and logged back on and went back to the register page and then put in the new id and password it seems to have accepted it. I guess I will find out tomorrow, as I have to work when the games start tonight. DAMN!

S

Scottster

No problems for me. THe only email I received was for the billing transaction. To access the DCC coverage I click on the DCC window on the mainpage, it then takes me to another screen where it lists the DCC coverage. Click and it opens the media player.

cheers,

f210

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Does anybody know how many hours per day they have live coverage? Do they broadcast the games live during the day too or just at night? Can you use any computer as long as you have a valid user name/password or just the computer you used when you registered?

u12armresl

One Pocket back cutter
Silver Member
Hey Donovan,

If you are using a web bases service hotmail, yahoo, excite, gmail, etc. it has to do with cache and their internal server clock. You can hit check mail, refresh, check mail, refresh and nothing. Then log back in completely and see your mail.

Notifier software is nice, it runs in your toolbar and you can set it up to check every 1 minute.

S

Scottster

Well now I have a Windows media player cant find server errNM working now.

nfty9er

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
need help as usual

?Am on main page on bcn, what do i do from there. I cannot find a page to let me log in and then go to media player. I only see a log in for pro shop. I imagine i have to login with my e mail and pass word.

S

Scottster

nfty9er said:
?Am on main page on bcn, what do i do from there. I cannot find a page to let me log in and then go to media player. I only see a log in for pro shop. I imagine i have to login with my e mail and pass word.

Click on DCC window on BCN homepage. It will ask you for your user name and PW.

under returning customer ( ithink) it will bring you to the area to bring up the media player.

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
belmicah said:
Wanted to do this, but not for $30!

Im going to be there tomorrow nite so id be paying $30 just for tonite-

I Cant bring myself to pull the trigger even though im pretty sure im gonna die with more than $30 in the bank. What a jerk I am.

Donovan

Silver Member
SO since it is not connecting, I am guessing there is nothing to watch right now?

Poolschool

Pool table nerd
Silver Member
I got this message when attempting to log on (access content)

You've encountered error message C00D145B while using Windows Media Player. Additional information is not currently available
for this error.

Is this normal or did I do something wrong?

f210

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Poolschool said:
I got this message when attempting to log on (access content)

You've encountered error message C00D145B while using Windows Media Player. Additional information is not currently available
for this error.

Is this normal or did I do something wrong?

I think LIVE coverage is going to start at 7 pm tonight.