DCC, Friendly Action

JohnInNH

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi All,

Let's get together for some bank pool, one pocket, Looking for some friendly action as follows, January 3rd, 4th lets play some bank pool, January 5th, 6th looking for action in one pocket anything after that we can talk about later, if you don't want to gamble that's ok too, at any rate let me know whats on your mind, I'ts all about meeting people who enjoy the game and have fun with it and helps prepare us for the tournaments.

Let me know what fits your style, send me an e-mail, looking forward to seeing you at the DCC.

Thanks,

John

dirtybobjr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Chedk Your PM

JohnInNH said:
Hi All,

Let's get together for some bank pool, one pocket, Looking for some friendly action as follows, January 3rd, 4th lets play some bank pool, January 5th, 6th looking for action in one pocket anything after that we can talk about later, if you don't want to gamble that's ok too, at any rate let me know whats on your mind, I'ts all about meeting people who enjoy the game and have fun with it and helps prepare us for the tournaments.

Let me know what fits your style, send me an e-mail, looking forward to seeing you at the DCC.

Thanks,

John
Just PMed you....looking forward to my first trip.

RON GEARY

Registered
friendly action

Hello John , I Am A Local Avg Banker. You Seem To Play All Games. Do You Play Irish Pool Also ? I Will Give You Some Friendly Action In Those 2 Games......ron 502-836-3799

JohnInNH

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi Ron,

What is Irish pool?,

In NH we play a game called around the world, I can explain the rules when we meet, I'ts kind of a silly game but they're is a lot of banking involved.

See you in Louisville,

John

chicagomike

Play with an Ed Young cue
Silver Member
Merry Xmas,
I'm arriving on the 3rd and am looking forward to meeting everyone. Just PM'd you...See ya there

thealux

Oooh Action.

My buddy and I are goin out there, would love to find some low stakes one hole games. Feel free to message me if you're interested and I'll provide contact details.