DCC match results?

Badpenguin

The results page says Feature table will be 1p - Filler and SVB at 1:00 p.m.

However on screen it says it will be 9b - Josh Roberts v Derek Pogirski at 1:00 pm.

Derek and Josh are warming up so I'm pretty sure next match will be them.

Note on results page says round 13 1p matches will not happen before 2:30 p.m. So maybe that will be the time for Filler v. SVB.
So yet another 1P almost semi-final we won't get to see. I'm thinking SVB was too embarrassed to do the TV table against Filler, I would be. The boy is on fire and is headed for a clean sweep, sheesh.

Who knows if we will ever get to see it. RailbirdTV does not appear to be live streaming anything.

sixpack

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So yet another 1P almost semi-final we won't get to see. I'm thinking SVB was too embarrassed to do the TV table against Filler, I would be. The boy is on fire and is headed for a clean sweep, sheesh.

Who knows if we will ever get to see it. RailbirdTV does not appear to be live streaming anything.
Yeah, I can't find it. What at a fiasco.

SEB

Why in the hell would they not stream this on the accu-stats ppv??

It said it was scheduled and everything.

This is crazy. The god damn semifinal is being played on a back table with not a single soul outside the venue watching.

“What a shame” is right.

skogstokig

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

been a couple of weird feature picks this year, but this one is beyond comprehension

sixpack

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
is it something in the 3 remaining buybacks that could explain this? cuz i don't get it
I think they were going to push it off but then realized holy crap! Everyone has a buy in this could take a long time so we better start at 1 after all. But by then they had already scheduled the feature table and all the live stream ones.

Plus I think it was a mistake to play Filler's 9b match on the feature table this morning. It gave his opponent the opportunity to say it was unfair that he just played on that table etc...

I hope we get the real story. I was supposed to drive cross country this morning and pushed it back so I could watch that match and the rest of the 1p today. Sucks to postpone and then not even be able to watch it.

They currently have Billy Thorpe v Robb Saez scheduled on the feature table at 2:30 pm. If they do that instead of the next 1p match...

skogstokig

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think they were going to push it off but then realized holy crap! Everyone has a buy in this could take a long time so we better start at 1 after all. But by then they had already scheduled the feature table and all the live stream ones.

Plus I think it was a mistake to play Filler's 9b match on the feature table this morning. It gave his opponent the opportunity to say it was unfair that he just played on that table etc...

I hope we get the real story. I was supposed to drive cross country this morning and pushed it back so I could watch that match and the rest of the 1p today. Sucks to postpone and then not even be able to watch it.

They currently have Billy Thorpe v Robb Saez scheduled on the feature table at 2:30 pm. If they do that instead of the next 1p match...

this outfit is a bit geriatric and it does show in a lot of decisions.. i mean they've done a lot for pool, there's no denying that but would probably need some new blood. i bought the entire tourney pass but the 1p is the highlight for me..

JusticeNJ

Four Points/Steel Joints
Silver Member
is it something in the 3 remaining buybacks that could explain this? cuz i don't get it
I think this is the explanation - they’ll wind up on the table eventually anyway regardless of outcome of this match?

I still want to see the two biggest names firing on all cylinders in the late rounds rather than what’s on the TV table.

Filler is leading in ball count 4-0 last I checked.

sixpack

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
this outfit is a bit geriatric and it does show in a lot of decisions.. i mean they've done a lot for pool, there's no denying that but would probably need some new blood. i bought the entire tourney pass but the 1p is the highlight for me..
Me too. I would be interested in the 9b when we get down to a few players. I don't have any interest in watching regional players get slaughtered by top players.

skogstokig

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think this is the explanation - they’ll wind up on the table eventually anyway regardless of outcome of this match?

I still want to see the two biggest names firing on a cylinders in the late rounds rather than what’s on the TV table.

yes, but if filler wins, and fedor beats svb, we never got to see filler vs svb. right?

8cree

Reverse Engineer
Silver Member

Seems like some serious mistakes happening. Why did I buy this stream if I can't even watch the best parts?

I still want to see the two biggest names firing on all cylinders in the late rounds rather than what’s on the TV table.

Names? Semifinal matches carry more weight than a name at this point, you know.

ALT_ESV

Me too. I would be interested in the 9b when we get down to a few players. I don't have any interest in watching regional players get slaughtered by top players.
IMG_7506.jpeg

A 0.566 instead of a one pocket match….yikes

8cree

Reverse Engineer
Silver Member
Yeah that’s correct - it’s still a poor decision in my mind. Just trying to figure out what was going through their minds. These matches should take priority over early round 9 ball absolutely.
Looks like we are on the same page... I think I misunderstood your other post, my bad