DCC match results?

Rjmoncrief

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hello guys! I’m sure I’m looking over it but where are the DCC match results?
Thanks in advance.

misterpoole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is always a problem with the dcc...there are no bracket because the matchups are made at each round once the buy backs are known.
I dont see where digitalpool is covering banks
edit: derby city classic site appears to be up to date now.
There is a link on the DCC website, but the completed matches has not updated since Friday.
Check the following: http://results.derbycityclassic.com/

Pete

Badpenguin

Note that the Completed Matches list isn't really obvious as to who actually won a particular match, there are 2 entries per match in that list. It is far easier to download it and open it in a spreadsheet app (google sheet, excel, etc), where it lists the winner in the left column.

1705935943677.png

Last edited:

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Haven't updated the results since 12:30, anyone have any idea if Fedor is still in the banks?
He is now scheduled for a Round 9 Banks match vs. Corteza at noon Tuesday. Both have one loss.

Last edited:

Badpenguin

Still no update on the results since yesterday afternoon at 12:30. Going by today's schedule, here are the final 14 remaining in the banks. P1L is player 1 losses, P2L is player 2 losses.

TimeTBLP1P1LP2P2L
Tue 10:00 AM10Alex Pagulayan1Troy Jones1
Tue 10:00 AM4Billy Thorpe1Jon Demet0
Tue 10:00 AM20Roberto Gomez1Tyler Styer1
Tue 10:00 AM19Roland Garcia0Jonathan Pinegar0
Tue 10:00 AM5Shane VanBoening0Lukas Fracasso-Verner0
Tue 12:00 PM1Fedor Gorst1Lee Vann Corteza1
Tue 12:00 PM18Joshua Filler0Pijus Labutis1

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Derby has always been like this. With the exception of the FB all the events feature the buy-back option.They don't re-draw til all matches are done. Makes it almost impossible to stay up to date. Just one of those DCC 'things'.

Badpenguin

Derby has always been like this. With the exception of the FB all the events feature the buy-back option.They don't re-draw til all matches are done. Makes it almost impossible to stay up to date. Just one of those DCC 'things'.
In the last 3 or 4 years I have never seen them not update the Completed Matches list between every round, which is making it actually impossible to stay up to date. They haven't updated it since the 5th round of banks and 1st round of one pocket.

skogstokig

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Still no update on the results since yesterday afternoon at 12:30. Going by today's schedule, here are the final 14 remaining in the banks. P1L is player 1 losses, P2L is player 2 losses.

TimeTBLP1P1LP2P2L
Tue 10:00 AM10Alex Pagulayan1Troy Jones1
Tue 10:00 AM4Billy Thorpe1Jon Demet0
Tue 10:00 AM20Roberto Gomez1Tyler Styer1
Tue 10:00 AM19Roland Garcia0Jonathan Pinegar0
Tue 10:00 AM5Shane VanBoening0Lukas Fracasso-Verner0
Tue 12:00 PM1Fedor Gorst1Lee Vann Corteza1
Tue 12:00 PM18Joshua Filler0Pijus Labutis1

i watched lukas the other day, he banks very strong. beat gomez i think. lacks some tactical savvy but definitely has a bright future.

what happened to evan lunda?

Badpenguin

i watched lukas the other day, he banks very strong. beat gomez i think. lacks some tactical savvy but definitely has a bright future.

what happened to evan lunda?
Impossible to know on Lunda since Diamond isn't updating the completed matches. He had no losses as of round 5. So either he took on some losses since then, or his match just isn't on the schedule yet.

mattydrva

Impossible to know on Lunda since Diamond isn't updating the completed matches. He had no losses as of round 5. So either he took on some losses since then, or his match just isn't on the schedule yet.
I watched Lunda lose to Can Salim (aka Canned Salami, ha) on one of the Youtube streams so he definitely has at least one L though as others have indicated it is quite frustrating that the Tournament Results are not being updated on the derbycity site. I don't recall that being a problem in past years.

Can Salim looks to be an excellent Banks player and I've seen him play some really strong rotation too. Great player....