CocoboloCowboy Cowboys are my hero's Silver Member Jan 29, 2010 #1 Plus Payouts. I have looked and looked, but can not find a site with said INFO.
MisterBanker Appalachain American Silver Member Jan 29, 2010 #2 Here's the One Pocket: 1st Scott Frost $20,000 2nd Sylver Ochoa $6,000 3rd Francisco Bustamante $2,500 4th Corey Deuel $1,800 5th Nick Vita $1,800
Here's the One Pocket: 1st Scott Frost $20,000 2nd Sylver Ochoa $6,000 3rd Francisco Bustamante $2,500 4th Corey Deuel $1,800 5th Nick Vita $1,800
CocoboloCowboy Cowboys are my hero's Silver Member Jan 29, 2010 #3 I was hoping for the BANKS, as a Guy I know when to do the BANKS. Wonder if he place?
MisterBanker Appalachain American Silver Member Jan 29, 2010 #4 I had looked for the banks earlier and couldn't find it either. Did find the One Pocket though.
CocoboloCowboy Cowboys are my hero's Silver Member Jan 29, 2010 #5 Thanks for your efforts! GREENIE 4 U