DCC win all 3 Divisions?

nb92

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
... and I am not talking in the same year but in a career...

I know
1. SVB has multiple 1 pkt and 9 Ball titles -- I don't believe he has banks
2. Obviously Efren has 1 pkt and 9 Ball titles -- I don't believe he has banks
3. Shannon Daulton has Banks and 9 Ball -- Surprisingly no 1 pkt (that is why this year's finals appearance was big for him).

I am sure there are other multi event winners BUT has anyone one all three titles in there career (DCC only no Tunica stuff)....

Thanks for letting me know what I missed in my search... Looking for years and events that make a triple crown...

:shrug:

brandoncook26

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No one has won all three divisions yet. You named all the ones with multiple wins with the exception of Alex Pagulayan who won the banks in 2011 and the 9 ball in 2013. With the addition of the three you mentioned, these are the only 4 with multiple division wins.

This is not counting master of the table. If you include that, then Alex would be out of contention currently for 4/4, but the three you mentioned have all won the all around.

nb92

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No one has won all three divisions yet. You named all the ones with multiple wins with the exception of Alex Pagulayan who won the banks in 2011 and the 9 ball in 2013. With the addition of the three you mentioned, these are the only 4 with multiple division wins.

This is not counting master of the table. If you include that, then Alex would be out of contention currently for 4/4, but the three you mentioned have all won the all around.

Thanks ... that is what I thought... I was surprised that this did not get more attention when Shannon was attempting to do what NO HUMAN has done in 16 years of the event, close out the triple crown.

Although with Efren's return to the Finals (historic in itself) I can understand both AZ and Accu-stats missing the storyline. (not 100% sure they did but could not find any mention of it)..

thanks again for the confirmation .. :grin-square: