Deluxe Cue Smith Lathe and Accessories AND woods

SCCues

< Searing Twins
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
That's a nice set-up for someone wanting to do cue repairs and building a few cues. I have one of Chris's older cue smith lathes that I use only for repairs and i've thought many times about upgrading my lathe so I could do more than just light repairs. GLWS of your lathe. I don't think you'll have any trouble selling it.

James

Naked Cues

Wood Hoarder
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Ebay auto-relisted the lathe: http://www.ebay.com/itm/390752968731?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

I'd take $2500 cash if someone wants to pickup locally...that'd save someone almost $600! the gentleman who came to look at it says he does want to buy it...but we agreed that until he pays for it, I'm going to continue to list it. In short, first come, first served kinda thing.

Call me at 252.478.7004 for questions/answers...I'm REALLY bad at checking email/messages/etc.

-Jason.

Oh, and I'm still holding off on parting it out...I know there's been a ton of interest in the tailstock.

Last edited:

Naked Cues

Wood Hoarder
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
SOLD - Thanks for looking.

Well, the gentleman who agreed to buy it never showed back up or called...I've drug my heels on this for awhile, but the lathe is again for sale along with all tooling and almost all of my wood.

Call for information if interested.

Local pickup in Bunn, NC, no shipping, cash transaction, first come first served.

Here's the ebay listing: http://www.ebay.com/itm/390864337825?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

It looks like the ravages of time has caused some of the photos to disappear.

Thanks,
Jason.

Last edited:

Naked Cues

Wood Hoarder
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hey look, he's bumping it again.

$2400 for cash and local pickup. I've taken down on ebay temporarily due to the overwhelming responses I've gotten from the AZB community. As of now, it's still available!