Dennis Orcullo's footwear

9Ballr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not according to Thorsten. He told me that he had a certain clothing allowance from one of his sponsors and decided to treat himself to one fancy pair of shoes. He said he was familiar with the designer as a former girlfriend had some of his things.

Actually in that case it is very much a case of "Thankfully for his wallet...".

skip100

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not according to Thorsten. He told me that he had a certain clothing allowance from one of his sponsors and decided to treat himself to one fancy pair of shoes. He said he was familiar with the designer as a former girlfriend had some of his things.
Wow, then you go girl :thumbup:

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
If I buy something with the kind of money that Toasty's shoes cost.....
...it better have four tires and a steering wheel.....:eek:

chandler1968

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Do

We have been fortunate in St Louis to get to see Dennis play here recently (thanks to Justtin Bergmann) and watching him pocket balls is insane! This guy is the man, IMO.
Also mentally drops my Fargo-rate 50 points too, lol.

He is wearing the shoes of the best all around player!

Last edited:

shapelessin206

Registered
I've seen him play/practice for hours at my house wearing those same slippers. He keeps a spare pair here, lol. By the way he grew up playing barefooted in the dirt! Don't be too quick to knock a kid who came from nothing to become a world champion! Dennis has more heart and guts than just about anyone I ever met. He may be small, but he's mighty and won't back down from any man. I know that for a fact.

Definitely not knocking. I'm Filipino-American. Just thought it was funny, and hoped some of you guys here would find it funny too. After I made this meme I sent it in a group text to my friends and family who also play pool and said, "Dennis is ALL the way Filipino!" Haha.

Congrats Dennis on your success in the 2017 DCC!

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Definitely not knocking. I'm Filipino-American. Just thought it was funny, and hoped some of you guys here would find it funny too. After I made this meme I sent it in a group text to my friends and family who also play pool and said, "Dennis is ALL the way Filipino!" Haha.

Slippers come in handy sometimes....Thorsten couldn't take this chance...

IMG_3218.JPG

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member

I love that pic!

chambalero

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
congrats dennis! btw nike slides are $20 - $70 and not $10 as someone posted. check out amazon :)