I just saw the Glenn collection prelude to the Pool Hall of Fame
I have a great idea
A film capturing Denny Glenn interviewing the remaining living legends
Firsy Dennis should get Billy Stroud, this would preserve the legend in two ways master hustler and Father of the modern cue
Billy is really responsible for pool cues being what they are today,more than any
single person I can think of
Imagine a 30 minute interview or even several interviews
someone needs to do it or we will lose our heritage
Red is dead,The Knoxville Bear,Wimpy, Grady and part of Americana pool is
lost forever
Interview Billy Stroud while we can,capture a miniature of an exciting complex character.Honor his legacy
There are many others Barry is almost retired, Laurie is still the wonderful
ball of fun from south west cues,but Jerry is almost unknown as a person.
i wish I had a video of our times together
Billy Incardone and his friends Artie, Mark Tad.
Wouldn't it be great to see all the living legends with film clips.
Buddy,Nick,Efren,Busty, not the current guys but the lifetime legends
Let's preserve their legacies
Denny take over for the rest of us
I have a great idea
A film capturing Denny Glenn interviewing the remaining living legends
Firsy Dennis should get Billy Stroud, this would preserve the legend in two ways master hustler and Father of the modern cue
Billy is really responsible for pool cues being what they are today,more than any
single person I can think of
Imagine a 30 minute interview or even several interviews
someone needs to do it or we will lose our heritage
Red is dead,The Knoxville Bear,Wimpy, Grady and part of Americana pool is
lost forever
Interview Billy Stroud while we can,capture a miniature of an exciting complex character.Honor his legacy
There are many others Barry is almost retired, Laurie is still the wonderful
ball of fun from south west cues,but Jerry is almost unknown as a person.
i wish I had a video of our times together
Billy Incardone and his friends Artie, Mark Tad.
Wouldn't it be great to see all the living legends with film clips.
Buddy,Nick,Efren,Busty, not the current guys but the lifetime legends
Let's preserve their legacies
Denny take over for the rest of us