Denver clinics and lessons 18th-24th Jan

lee brett

www.leebrettpool.com
Silver Member
Hi all, I am doing a coaching clinic in Denver the week before Derby city 18th to 24th Jan, i am available for individual lessons and also team or group classes.

Anyone who is interested in individual, or team lessons can message me on here or email me lee@leebrettpool.com

Regards and happy new year Lee.
 
Lee,

Just a heads up for the Denver area. Samm Diep is the house pro at Felt and Melissa Little is the pro at Wynkoop. Not sure where you were planning on giving the lessons but those are the contacts so you don't step pn any toes at those places :smile:
 
Lee,

Just a heads up for the Denver area. Samm Diep is the house pro at Felt and Melissa Little is the pro at Wynkoop. Not sure where you were planning on giving the lessons but those are the contacts so you don't step pn any toes at those places :smile:



Hey Bryan,

Samm is the person who is setting it all up :smile: She has wanted me to do some clinics in Denver for a while, so we finally got around to fitting it in.

Thanks Lee
 
Not to be an ass but how is walking into Melissa's or Samms place and giving lessons stepping on somebody's toes? I'm not a well known coach/guru or anything but I do it all the time. So does Chuck, Dave B. when he was alive, ATM teaches sometimes, Mark, and many others. If anything, knowing both Melissa and Samm, they more than welcome improvement through lessons and increased exposure to higher levels of the game.
Dave
 
I didn't know for sure if it would be an issue. Not trying to start anything just didn't know for sure if there would be a problem. I just said it may be an issue :thumbup:
 
Not to be an ass but how is walking into Melissa's or Samms place and giving lessons stepping on somebody's toes? I'm not a well known coach/guru or anything but I do it all the time. So does Chuck, Dave B. when he was alive, ATM teaches sometimes, Mark, and many others. If anything, knowing both Melissa and Samm, they more than welcome improvement through lessons and increased exposure to higher levels of the game.
Dave

Not long ago ATM gave me a lesson on the front corner table:rolleyes:.
 
Back
Top