Derby action room - poolactiontv - just bought it

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Gabe beat him in his prime by outmoving him. Must have been 15 years ago now. One of the early TAR's.
That was about the only TAR I missed. I asked a number of times about if for DVD, etc., but I think it was on that hard drive they had that got corrupted or damaged and never was recovered. Or the juice wasn't worth the squeeze.

Uniballpenman

Registered
But do we as stream viewers/subscribers want to see JRB and Midena playing? To me, and this is only me, JRB is fine to watch on poker after dark, playing pool, his only quality is the ability to be high.
I like to watch the action, but to your point nothing is being learned watching these guys play. Though for the money they are betting, I have seen shortstops play well beneath their level due to the pressure.

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
NOW PLAYEING THE REMATCH #2

Race to 25-$25k entry each

1674522478326.png

OKDog

Registered
Anything coming up in the "action room" been mostlt dead really. a lot of dead time the last few days. Is this average? is it worth the money? I already paid just asking for the future.

Uniballpenman

Registered
Anything coming up in the "action room" been mostlt dead really. a lot of dead time the last few days. Is this average? is it worth the money? I already paid just asking for the future.
Its still really early in the tourney. There is gambling everynight, but historically there are games up until the last day.

OKDog

Registered
Its still really early in the tourney. There is gambling everynight, but historically there are games up until the last day.
I understand it is early in the "week". I paid for the stream from the first day. I haven't tried to watch every minute but the minutes I tried to watch there was nothing playing.

ETA: I just watched the trophy presentation for the big foot thing and I want the next game. lol

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Derby City Classic Aramith Action Room high stakes matches continue.
Starting now- John Hennessee vs Jesus Atencio.
10 Ball-Race to 21 -$5000 entry each + lots of side action.

Copy of Copy of Copy of A New Design (10) (7).jpg

JolietJames

Boot Party Coordinator
Silver Member
How was the level of play with John and Jesus?
It's tough to stay focused in the wee hours for we mortals.

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
NOW PLAYING!!

Justin Martin versus Shane Winters race to 21, 10,000 entry.
Win by two games.

1674607069725.png