Derby City Banks... Nearing final.

sunnyday

Ima Gangsta Bunny!
Silver Member
I'm not sure exactly how many are left but I'm guessing around 10 give or take. Brian Gregg and Shawn Purnam on TV table, first game and 3-2 Shawn.
 
Shawn opened with 3 consecutive banks, Brian followed with 2. After trading few empty rounds, Shawn banks in 2 consec to win the first game.
 
Second game looked to be in favor on the second game being up 3-1, but Shawn closes the gap 3-2. Brian excutes a beautiful timing cross to side which got the whole crowd in roar by missing the kiss by fractions of a second. 4-2 Brian and finishes the game by "easy" two railer (only if your name is Brian Gregg) to tie up 1 game to 1.
 
Game 3: From the break Brian fires 4 banks and barely missing the fifth to win. After answering back 3 banks of his own Shawn plays a safe and begins the dance of cat and mouse.
 
Neil said:
Did Kirkwood play in it? And, if so, how did he do?

I'm not sure if Kirkwood is playing any tourny. I've seen him hanging in the TARPIT alot, looking for action.

S.
 
sunnyday said:
I'm not sure if Kirkwood is playing any tourny. I've seen him hanging in the TARPIT alot, looking for action.

S.
I know that JK has been hanging out in the TARPIT but he is also in the Banks and 1 P tourneys.
The last I knew he was undefeated in his first 3 Banks matches and won his first 1P match.

Updates would be appreciated.

Steve
 
Jason

sde said:
I know that JK has been hanging out in the TARPIT but he is also in the Banks and 1 P tourneys.
The last I knew he was undefeated in his first 3 Banks matches and won his first 1P match.

Updates would be appreciated.

Steve

I played Jason in round 4 of the banks and he beat me 3 to 1. It was a tough match. He hit the balls really well. Of course, I expected that from him. He was undefeated at that time. I think 0 losses after round 6 also.

As a side note, in round 6, I played Brian Gregg. I won the first game, he then ran a 5 the 2nd game. I ran a 5 the 3rd game after a dry break. He won games 4 and 5. After winning the ring game, I pick him to win the whole thing. He's playing some great bank.
 
satman said:
I played Jason in round 4 of the banks and he beat me 3 to 1. It was a tough match. He hit the balls really well. Of course, I expected that from him. He was undefeated at that time. I think 0 losses after round 6 also.

As a side note, in round 6, I played Brian Gregg. I won the first game, he then ran a 5 the 2nd game. I ran a 5 the 3rd game after a dry break. He won games 4 and 5. After winning the ring game, I pick him to win the whole thing. He's playing some great bank.

Thanks for the update!!

A little green coming your way.

Steve
 
satman said:
I played Jason in round 4 of the banks and he beat me 3 to 1. It was a tough match. He hit the balls really well. Of course, I expected that from him. He was undefeated at that time. I think 0 losses after round 6 also.

As a side note, in round 6, I played Brian Gregg. I won the first game, he then ran a 5 the 2nd game. I ran a 5 the 3rd game after a dry break. He won games 4 and 5. After winning the ring game, I pick him to win the whole thing. He's playing some great bank.

Do you by any chance know who's left in the banks?
 
No

suprnva said:
Do you by any chance know who's left in the banks?

When I left about 1 this afternoon, Brian said there was supposed to be about 42 left to start round 7. I was talking with him and Shannon Daulton, and they both have lost once and did the buyback.
 
Back
Top