Desert Classic Tour..Lil side bet..

tucson9ball

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here is the Top 10 in the standings after the last tourny.

1) Chuck Evans 520
2) Scott Frost 465
3) Gus Briseno 390
4) Brett Huth 380
5) Bobby Emmons 305
6) Mike Sandoval 290
7) Tres Kane 285
8) Chris Paradowski 275
8) Dennis Orender 275
10) Mitch Ellerman 270

I would like to throw a lil side bet out there with Dennis Orender. How about the 1st person to lose a match in the next tourny buys a bucket of beer? If we both lose in the same round, then whoever lost first. The next stop is at BullShooters in Phoenix, November 17/18th, 9 ball on the barbox.
AND.....just to keep it interesting....$100 for best finish?
I know Dennis is rated a lil higher than me in Arizona but, I've been known to bet against the odds sometimes.
So....Dennis...what you say? I know your a gamblin guy...let's make the next tourny a bit more interesting.
BTW, Dennis goes by the user PRINCE on AZBilliards.
 
Back
Top