Desert Classic Tour Open 8 Ball: March 31st - April 1st

Gum9Ball

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The Desert Classic Tour will be holding a $750 Added 8 Ball Tournament, it's 2nd Open Stop for 2012. It will be held at Skip n Jan's in Tempe, AZ located at 7700 S Priest Dr. right off of I-10 on Elliott and Priest.

This Event will be played on Diamond Bar Boxes and is an excellent warm up for BCA players en route to Las Vegas in May. Come test your skills with some of Arizona's top players and share in the fun and friendly competition we have with this Tour.

Live Stream will begin at Noon and continue throughout the day until approximately 9 PM. Will probably start back up on Sunday's start time, probably 1 PM and again continue thru the finals, about 8 PM.

Join us live at Noon on Saturday!

Donny Lutz

Ferrule Cat
Silver Member
Link?

The Desert Classic Tour will be holding a $750 Added 8 Ball Tournament, it's 2nd Open Stop for 2012. It will be held at Skip n Jan's in Tempe, AZ located at 7700 S Priest Dr. right off of I-10 on Elliott and Priest.

This Event will be played on Diamond Bar Boxes and is an excellent warm up for BCA players en route to Las Vegas in May. Come test your skills with some of Arizona's top players and share in the fun and friendly competition we have with this Tour.

Live Stream will begin at Noon and continue throughout the day until approximately 9 PM. Will probably start back up on Sunday's start time, probably 1 PM and again continue thru the finals, about 8 PM.

Join us live at Noon on Saturday!

Link to the site?

Gum9Ball

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
DCT Live Stream link - Sunday 4/1.

Link to the site?

Sorry, seems I missed listing the link.

Here you go: www.desertclassictour.com

Live stream starts at 11 PM Sunday. Bar Table 8 Ball on Diamonds held at Skip n Jan's in Tempe, AZ.

It is the 2nd Open Stop of the Arizona Desert Classic Tour. Top Arizona players such as Scott Frost, Dennis Orender, Pete Lhotka, Gus Briseno, Tres Kane, Rudy Alameda, Ed Scott and Jon Smith.

Last edited: