Diamond Ball Polisher replacement parts - Help

pocket

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just received a new refresh kit for a Diamond ball polisher. Strangely ordered from (Seyberts but received directly from Diamond).

Anyone with experience replacing the parts on the polisher?

What kind of glue is used to attach the bottom panel and the inside strip?

Will I need to disassemble the top to replace the bottom panel?

HaiNhi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I checked their site and it showed out of stock. So it got drop shipped from the manufacturer instead of from their stock.

You will need to remove the top lid to have access to the spinning wheel for pad replacement.

I don’t have one and never work on one but I would imagine spray glue should work. :). Maybe try emailing Diamond directly. Last time I tried and they responded fairly quickly.

How you like the polisher so far? Seems like you use it a lot.

pocket

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I checked their site and it showed out of stock. So it got drop shipped from the manufacturer instead of from their stock.

You will need to remove the top lid to have access to the spinning wheel for pad replacement.

I don’t have one and never work on one but I would imagine spray glue should work. :). Maybe try emailing Diamond directly. Last time I tried and they responded fairly quickly.

How you like the polisher so far? Seems like you use it a lot.

It's a friend's on long term loan to me. Once I figured out how to clean with it (mostly just use a few sprays of distilled water), I've fallen in love.

My friend bought a bunch of balls from an amusement hall supply company and polished them using a combination of wax and Aramith cleaner - both in excess. So the pads are kinda worn but also saturated w the other chems. That's the primary reason I want to change them out.

HaiNhi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It showed $40 plus shipping, correct? How much was the shipping charge?