Diamond Paragon?

TrxR

Anyone here own or have any experience with the Paragon?

How does it compare to the Professional or Pro-Am?

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I believe all of the tops (rails/slate) are the same. The woodwork w/adjusters are identical to the Professional. Please be real fussy who puts it together. Beautiful table. Good luck if you get one.

Korsakoff

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I have a Paragon and love it. Don't know about the Professional or Pro-Am, but I do like the look of the Professional in certain configurations. I agree with GoldCrown in that I believe the infrastructure is shared between the Paragon and the Professional.

tomatoshooter

I do like the look of the Professional in certain configurations.
I like the look of the professional, too. The "octagon" shaped corners of the Pro-Am are not my taste, they look like something I would build. When you see it in person, you can see the quality and they don't look as bad. If I had the money and space, I'd order up a Professional before any other new table.

TrxR

I heard from RKC on them last night. He said the Professional was the hardest of the 3 to get setup right and the Pro-Am was the easiest. He also said they all use the same design rail/cushion setup.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I heard from RKC on them last night. He said the Professional was the hardest of the 3 to get setup right and the Pro-Am was the easiest. He also said they all use the same design rail/cushion setup.
ProAm is built like a bar-box on steroids. super easy to install/level.

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I heard from RKC on them last night. He said the Professional was the hardest of the 3 to get setup right
Professional....I realize this is an old(er) thread. My authorized Diamond installers had no idea what they were doing. They put screws anywhere...no idea how to follow the pegs... no idea what went where. Somebody hates me.. I swear they do.