Diamond Pool Table

Scherf

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Are you able to get a Diamond Professional table with all of the sponsor labels on the sides. Like in the tourneys. You know with "Diamond", Aramith, and Simonis, etc., labels. That's what I want some day.

jalapus logan

be all. and supports it to
Silver Member
Are you able to get a Diamond Professional table with all of the sponsor labels on the sides. Like in the tourneys. You know with "Diamond", Aramith, and Simonis, etc., labels. That's what I want some day.

Certainly can.

DrCue'sProtege

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
When I bought my Gold Crown IV Orner Billiards in Indy got me some of the Brunswick sticky logos that go on the long rails. I put them on myself, made sure I got it right. Plus I contacted the Simonis people in Chicago and they sent me some of the Simonis labels also. It does make the table look nicer as far as I am concerned.

r/DCP

genuino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My 9' Pro Am came with a few stickers, no Ararmith nor Predator stickers. Call Aramith, they'll send you a few, Predator stickers are for sale.

cardiac kid

Super Senior Member
Silver Member

If I paid the kind of money Diamond wants for a pro series table, the stickers should be free. It's free advertising for those companies. JMHO.

Lyn

Daryle

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Sponsors should pay you to put there logo on your table IMHO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk