studiotronics
Member
About a year old. Absolutely flawless condition (this table has been babied!). Zero knicks/scrapes/blemishes. Custom built and purchased directly from Diamond in late 2017 for $7150.00. Here are some details:
Table size: 8 foot
Wood Type: Oak
Table Stain: Rosewood
Pocket Size: Pro Cut 4.50" (incredible for doing drills as all pool halls have larger pockets)
Cloth: Simonis in tournament blue
Diamond ball rack is included
Balls: Aramith 57.2mm Tournament Billiard Pool ball set (I paid $340 for these)
Routed "Diamond" Logos included in black on both sides of table
Any questions, I'll be happy to answer them. Thanks. Buyer would be responsible for dismantling/moving/install. From payment to delivery this table took many many months, so you'd be able to bypass all of that. It plays like an absolute dream.
I'm located in Austin, Texas. So obviously it would be easier/ideal if you're somewhere nearby. But I really don't care where it ends up. If payment is received and you have some way of dismantling it and getting it from point A to point B, then I'm happy.
https://imgur.com/a/SYEJiB3
Table size: 8 foot
Wood Type: Oak
Table Stain: Rosewood
Pocket Size: Pro Cut 4.50" (incredible for doing drills as all pool halls have larger pockets)
Cloth: Simonis in tournament blue
Diamond ball rack is included
Balls: Aramith 57.2mm Tournament Billiard Pool ball set (I paid $340 for these)
Routed "Diamond" Logos included in black on both sides of table
Any questions, I'll be happy to answer them. Thanks. Buyer would be responsible for dismantling/moving/install. From payment to delivery this table took many many months, so you'd be able to bypass all of that. It plays like an absolute dream.
I'm located in Austin, Texas. So obviously it would be easier/ideal if you're somewhere nearby. But I really don't care where it ends up. If payment is received and you have some way of dismantling it and getting it from point A to point B, then I'm happy.
https://imgur.com/a/SYEJiB3