diciplinary action on Rodney Morris during UPA`s World Summit pool

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
We all make mistakes!

Vagabond,
Thanks for the heads-up.
Rodney's apology is here

I can't ever remember a player issuing such a fine clear statement admitting his mistake and taking his medicine.

Rodney Morris is a real man! That being said, I have no idea what he said or did to Mike Dechaine but Rodney has admitted his error and apologized and that makes him a real man!

Thanks Rodney for being such a great example to the other professional players. I know you will learn from this and become an even better man because of it.

What I meant by Rodney being such a great example to the other professional players is that when they make a mistake and do anything that tarnishes the image of the professional pool player, they should admit their mistake, apologize and accept the penalty that is given and make efforts to avoid that type of behavior in the future.

I didn't mean that bullying other players (or any other kind of misconduct) was acceptable behavior if an apology was forthcoming.

For classy examples of class, look to Efren Reyes, Ralf Souquet and similarly behaved players. (Isn't it strange that some of the best players have the best behavior?:grin:)

JoeyA

Last edited: