S smashmouth AzB Silver Member Silver Member Sep 5, 2006 #1 There's a photo on the IPT site showing him posing with a briefcase full of cash.
Gabber Banned Sep 5, 2006 #2 smashmouth said: There's a photo on the IPT site showing him posing with a briefcase full of cash. Click to expand... Did they pay him in full or are they paying in instalments? G
smashmouth said: There's a photo on the IPT site showing him posing with a briefcase full of cash. Click to expand... Did they pay him in full or are they paying in instalments? G
S smashmouth AzB Silver Member Silver Member Sep 5, 2006 #3 I'd certainly hope they paid him in full. So how do these photo shoots typically work, they snap some pics with the cash and then cut you a check? Don't they pay the winner of the WSOP in cash?
I'd certainly hope they paid him in full. So how do these photo shoots typically work, they snap some pics with the cash and then cut you a check? Don't they pay the winner of the WSOP in cash?
R Rich R. AzB Silver Member Silver Member Sep 5, 2006 #4 smashmouth said: I'd certainly hope they paid him in full. So how do these photo shoots typically work, they snap some pics with the cash and then cut you a check? Don't they pay the winner of the WSOP in cash? Click to expand... Obviously, the money is for the cameras for all of these events. Do you really think the winner of any major event wants to walk around with all of that cash? I don't think so.
smashmouth said: I'd certainly hope they paid him in full. So how do these photo shoots typically work, they snap some pics with the cash and then cut you a check? Don't they pay the winner of the WSOP in cash? Click to expand... Obviously, the money is for the cameras for all of these events. Do you really think the winner of any major event wants to walk around with all of that cash? I don't think so.