Difference between Aramith Pro cueball and Pro-Cup TV Measles ball

BFrench501

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Apologies in advance if this topic has been done before. :)

I can't call myself a purist because I've only played for a year or so, but I would prefer to play with a plain cueball and a purple 4/12 ball with my set of Super Aramith pro cup balls.

Can anyone explain if there is any difference in the playability of both cueballs? I've seen the Aramith cueball with just the red logo on it in cheaper sets, so I wasn't convinced that it would be same weight as the measles ball.

Also, does anybody know where I could get the Purple 4/12 and original Pro Cup cueball from individually? I don't see the point in buying a whole new set just for the sake of using a purple 4 and 12!

Sorry for the awkward question
Baz
 
Back
Top