Digicue App

koolkatt58

Registered
To Nate or anyone:

If you have the app on 2 devices will it have your history and stats on both or just record your data on the particular device that you are using?

HUKIT

F* ks Given...Zero
Silver Member
I have the app on both but my data is just on my IPhone X which is what I bring with me. It doesn’t transfer over.

nataddrho

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
To Nate or anyone:

If you have the app on 2 devices will it have your history and stats on both or just record your data on the particular device that you are using?

Global user databases is definitely in the road map.

Isaac

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Integration with Apple and Android watch would be huge! I'd definitely pay for such app. Another useful thing would be an ability to somehow tag the session. For example I start with practicing slow speed rolls - it is easy to get a good score. Then I switch to power draw shots - almost every measure is red. I'd like somehow distinguish between these 2 sessions when looking at the stats.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

Buckzapper

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My cue is the old fashioned analog, by Tim Scruggs. It pockets balls very well and terrifies victims all the time.

nataddrho

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Integration with Apple and Android watch would be huge! I'd definitely pay for such app. Another useful thing would be an ability to somehow tag the session. For example I start with practicing slow speed rolls - it is easy to get a good score. Then I switch to power draw shots - almost every measure is red. I'd like somehow distinguish between these 2 sessions when looking at the stats.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

This is also in the road map, and also a feature that I wanted to include during the launch, but time was more importantly spent on testing and quality assurance.

nataddrho

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My cue is the old fashioned analog, by Tim Scruggs. It pockets balls very well and terrifies victims all the time.

I worked on a sensor research project for a startup company called TWIA. The acronym stands for "The World Is Analog", and it is most definitely true!!