Do Any Pros Play With A Varney Cue

Cornerman said:
Allison Fisher. I don't know if she does still, but he's been doing her tips. She's a World Champion. He was her choice for tips. I won't presume any other work she's had him done, nor do I presume any cue she might have used of his. But, I know, at one point at least, he did her tip work.

Fred


Damn Fred!!! Why did you have to go and clear everything up...I needed a excuse to keep checking this thread....(So I could see DSs avitar again)

Now I gotta go find another thread that he is posting in...:smile:
 
"World Champion's Choice?" It's just a slogan is all it is. Misleading even. Putting a tip on is vastly different from the pro making your cue their cue of choice. I'm sure someone is going to say but he never claimed they play with his cue. True, but what does the slogan imply?

To answer the OP, no world champion currently plays with his cues.
 
Back
Top