Does anybody know Southpaw

kingwang

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Does anybody know Southpaw and if he is at the DCC?

He sold me a used Fury J/B on Ebay quite a while ago and I haven't received any word from him at all. I heard he's a reliable guy so I'm hoping he might be at the DCC and didn't check his email.

Thanks for any help you guys can provide.
 
Last edited:
First of all, this is the first thing I have heard about you not receiving the cue. I havent gotten ANY emails or PMs. Secondly, I have never screwed anyone out of anything, so if the cue isnt there by Weds or Thurs...let me know (in public or PM) and I will give you a refund. I dont need $75 bad enough to scam anyone out of it.

Southpaw
 
Hey man, chill out, I'm not accusing you of everything. I heard you are a trustworthy guy so I figured you were just away or something, no problem.

I'll talk to you over PM to keep it private, thanks
 
Back
Top