Does anyone have firsthand experience with the cheap Sneaky Petes on ebay?

Inexpensive Please

whitey2 said:
Does anyone have firsthand experience with the cheap Sneaky Petes on ebay?
Yes there are some that cost less then this one. Some can be pretty ratty looking with shafts that are very grainy.
This one that I offer I feel is pretty darn nice for the money. The shafts have a nice clean grain. I need $65 delivered USA. I have a nice heavy one on hand now 21.4oz. They are normally 19 to 20oz. I can get you a lighter one if you do perfer. Just an extra day or so wait.
 

Attachments

  • purpleheart sneaky butt (Medium).jpg
    purpleheart sneaky butt (Medium).jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 146
  • purpleheart sneaky forearm (Medium).jpg
    purpleheart sneaky forearm (Medium).jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 128
  • purple sneaky butt.JPG
    purple sneaky butt.JPG
    83.5 KB · Views: 127
  • purple sneaky forearm.JPG
    purple sneaky forearm.JPG
    75.6 KB · Views: 157
whitey2 said:
Does anyone have firsthand experience with the cheap Sneaky Petes on ebay?

Yes, I have bought 2 of them, brand new, Excalibur brand, which is made by Cuetec. The 19 oz one is made with ebony, the 17 oz one may be rosewood, I'm not sure.

The 19 oz one, mated with an Ed Young shaft, is my favorite combination. The 17 oz one I bought to use as a break cue. Both are fine. And they are a full splice cue.

No complaints, and the feel of the 19 oz one is great. By the way, they cost approximately $30 - $35 each total, including shipping and insurance. Pretty good deal.

Flex
 
Back
Top