justinb386
Banned
I am curious to find out what the Joss Model # 94-11 (http://josscues.com/cue_archives/Archive/html/94_html/94-11.html) originally retailed for.
Dan Janes from Joss cues told me that the original retail price of the cue might be in the price list in the Joss archives, but I can't find the price list that he was referring to (I can only find brochures with pictures, and some of the pictures have prices next to them, but not the 94 series).
Thanks to who ever can give me this info that I am curious about.
Dan Janes from Joss cues told me that the original retail price of the cue might be in the price list in the Joss archives, but I can't find the price list that he was referring to (I can only find brochures with pictures, and some of the pictures have prices next to them, but not the 94 series).
Thanks to who ever can give me this info that I am curious about.