Does anyone recognize this McDermott cue?

AdamC

I am trying to figure out what model this is. It kind of looks like the GS06 but the butt is solid black, not titanium grey stain. Bumper is missing in pic.

Does anyone recognize the model? Value?

Screenshot_20220915-142613-857.png

The only McDermott cues I see command much money are D series and older, which this is clearly not.
I have a D4 and D16, and even the D16 isn't worth all that much for what it is.

While that cue probably plays fine, I would guess the value at less than $100.

I think McDermott cues are undervalued, myself. The older ones are really nice, in my opinion.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
plain-jane McD with missing bumper. it is what its is. seen cues like this in pawn shops for less than a c-note.

tazman5172

Registered
The only McDermott cues I see command much money are D series and older, which this is clearly not.
I have a D4 and D16, and even the D16 isn't worth all that much for what it is.

While that cue probably plays fine, I would guess the value at less than $100.

I think McDermott cues are undervalued, myself. The older ones are really nice, in my opinion.
Would you be interested in selling your d4 or d16 or both?

Would you be interested in selling your d4 or d16 or both?
The D4 was my first "real" cue and I bought it new. I actually ordered it and had to wait a short time for it. It has helped me win a lot of money and several tournaments back in the day. Nobody in their right mind would pay me what it is worth to me in sentimental value.
While the D16 has less sentimental value, I would probably want way more for it than what they go for. It is as fine a cue as any in my opinion. I have no idea why these don't command a better price.
Thanks for your interest!