Does Taom V10 only come in green?

FeelDaShot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Does Taom V10 only come in green? I'm looking for blue to match my table but all I see is green. Has anyone used green on a blue bed cloth? Does it leave marks everywhere? Also, I was planning to buy on Amazon for $20/cube shipped. Any better deals out there?

Rocket354

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Unless something has changed, the answers to your questions, in order are: yes, yes, no (99%), no.

I have Pyro since it is blue and my cloth is blue. It works great. I bought it before V10 was available. I see no reason to spend even more money on chalk, especially for green chalk that doesn't match my cloth. But once my Pyro runs out (in another 5 years or so) I would give it a try. With luck they'll have blue by then, or there will be another superchalk for me to try.

But if you are worried just get Pyro. It's blue, same price, very clean, and I've yet to have anyone explain adequately how V10 is really any better.

slide13

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Go with Pyro for blue. Friend gave me a piece of Pyro chalk, took me a minute to get used to the round shape (from an application perspective...was so used to having corners on a cube that I was missing my tip edges for a bit). Once I got used to it though, I absolutely love it. Clean, stays in place for a long time, no miscues since adjusting my application method. Love the nice smooth bowl shape it has to start with. Will buy Pyro again whenever a use this one up, which I'm guessing will be a while.

Das Cue-Boot

Unless something has changed, the answers to your questions, in order are: yes, yes, no (99%), no.

I have Pyro since it is blue and my cloth is blue. It works great. I bought it before V10 was available. I see no reason to spend even more money on chalk, especially for green chalk that doesn't match my cloth. But once my Pyro runs out (in another 5 years or so) I would give it a try. With luck they'll have blue by then, or there will be another superchalk for me to try.

But if you are worried just get Pyro. It's blue, same price, very clean, and I've yet to have anyone explain adequately how V10 is really any better.
Agree across the board with Rocket.

I have a nearly new block of Pyro, or at least it looks nearly new, only been using it for three months, figure I’m in for replacing it late 2024. Doesn’t mark my gray green cloth. If you are really worried about it, I’ll trade you nearly new Pyro for nearly new V10. PM me if you are interested.