Don Romali aka The Landscaper!!

Patso44

Underdog
Silver Member
I am wondering if anyone had any information on "Don Romali aka The Landscaper". I live in Williamsport, Pennsylvania which is close to the pool hall Monoski's Billiards. He was a local player so I might not receive much feedback but any is better than nothing.

I have heard stories of many great players in this area or close to this area but have heard little on Don Romali. I am 25 years old so I missed out being a spectator to some of these great players back in the 70s, 80s and 90s in the North Central Pennsylvania area. I would love to hear a good story and would like to know any more information about him. All that I know is that Don wore high knee boots, I guess this is where he might of received his nickname if not then a guess would be it was his profession outside of the poolroom. He passed away in the mid 90s and when he was alive he had a shaky hand when holding his cue but when he delivered the shot it was smooth as silk. If true he must of hustled a lot of players. lol

Any info would be very appreciated!!


Patrick
 
Last edited:
Back
Top