Donation: Schmelke, and Dufferin (only pay shipping)

yally

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
2 Project cues available for sale. Will offer to a cuemaker (US or Canada) for only the cost of shipping (around$30-$40) on the condition that one of the cues is refinished and donated to a needy person. Could be back to someone on the boards, a local community center or a boys and girls club. You keep the other cue.

Sadly, this was originally going to be donated to a young needy gentleman in Jamaica, but his address did not work out. Thank you to those that offered to help at that time last year!

Let's try this again and spread some holiday cheer for a needy pool player.

1 Dufferin with beautiful grain and 19oz. Needs new ferrule, and buttcap.

1 Schmelke cue in very good overall condition. Needs new ferrule.



 
I'll take them. Have started learning the craft of making cues over the past few months and know many players from my old club at the university that would enjoy a new cue. Please pm me the payment info

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
 
That is assume that your doing this.
It would be great to give one of them cues to a youngster wanting to learn the game.
Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2
 
I will do the work

If not sent to the first person , I would do the work and donate them to the Boys club that is about 1/2 mile from my home In Massachusetts. every year I take what I have around the shop Fix them up as best as can be and give what I have to the boys club in my city. The very first tournament and trophy I ever won playing pool came from there. They really have crap to play with, Last time I was there the cloth was ripped and the kids where playing with cues with no tips, I have not been there in a long while as I have not had anything to give them...
 
  • Like
Reactions: BHQ
I'll take them. Have started learning the craft of making cues over the past few months and know many players from my old club at the university that would enjoy a new cue. Please pm me the payment info

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk


Hi Galipeau. Thank you for the offer, however not to be a grinch, but an old club does not really meet the criteria I was looking for in regards to donation of this cue. Good luck with your new pursuit of cue making!
 
If not sent to the first person , I would do the work and donate them to the Boys club that is about 1/2 mile from my home In Massachusetts. every year I take what I have around the shop Fix them up as best as can be and give what I have to the boys club in my city. The very first tournament and trophy I ever won playing pool came from there. They really have crap to play with, Last time I was there the cloth was ripped and the kids where playing with cues with no tips, I have not been there in a long while as I have not had anything to give them...


PM me and let's work something out.
 
As I was reading jt's post, I was about to say you should probably give it to him instead. I would be fine with that.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
 
Ok

Just reading this today 12/27/13 7 am. will paypal today or tom, Tomorrow. Love to see the look on the kids face when I give them these cues, You have a big heart, Thanks for trusting me also.. I will make sure they go to a good home...
 
Back
Top