Don't buy International Open 9 ball

TomInFaribo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Both the one pocket and 9 ball has many tables that are not watchable. Then they tell you its YOUR Problem.. Upstate AL has Always used sell it then I will build it better attitude IMHO

MOJOE

Work Hard, Be Humble. jbk
Silver Member
Impossible to argue with you here Tom. I’m so frustrated.

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How has the Bigfoot stream been today? I assume the 10 foot table is the main arena table for today through Tuesday. I wasn't going to spend $39 in day passes to watch the Bigfoot when I couldn't care less about watching the 9 ball. I'll probably get the day pass tomorrow and Tuesday.

TomInFaribo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
All streams and tables have been sporadic same as yesterday. Once I try to enlarge to full screen the circles appear. This is a sure sign of a bandwidth problem AT THEIR END. I did extensive tests on my local network and speed tests on my notebook were 190mb up and down. I have a 200 mb fiber connection.

TomInFaribo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Webmaster said in chat that their were going to shut down 5 of the 16 tables but that hasn't happened after 2 hrs.

TomInFaribo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Impossible to argue with you here Tom. I’m so frustrated.
Yea Al told me a couple of years ago it was my issue. Yet he ignored hundreds of posts in the chat that said the same thing I was saying. Been doing networks installs, internet and bandwidth troubleshooting for 30 years self employed. Digital Pool is where the keep the brackets updated. There were doing fine until just before quarter finals and then No brackets were updated. Those who paid extra money for the 16 tables got ripped off IMO. Accustats has had a great stream for lots of years and now they got hooked up to upstate Al. I have friends who have said the same thing as me about Al I will admit Last night we were able to watch the final of the 1 pkt . No problems because other 15 cameras weren't using bandwidth not ONE circle for waiting. What does that tell you?

MOJOE

Silver Member
Yea Al told me a couple of years ago it was my issue. Yet he ignored hundreds of posts in the chat that said the same thing I was saying. Been doing networks installs, internet and bandwidth troubleshooting for 30 years self employed. Digital Pool is where the keep the brackets updated. There were doing fine until just before quarter finals and then No brackets were updated. Those who paid extra money for the 16 tables got ripped off IMO. Accustats has had a great stream for lots of years and now they got hooked up to upstate Al. I have friends who have said the same thing as me about Al I will admit Last night we were able to watch the final of the 1 pkt . No problems because other 15 cameras weren't using bandwidth not ONE circle for waiting. What does that tell you?
I feel you here. I know a little myself as an IT Director. My bandwidth is more than sufficient. Paying for the premium package appears to be a big mistake on my part. I don’t recall having issues like this in the past. Unfortunate.

TomInFaribo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I feel you here. I know a little myself as an IT Director. My bandwidth is more than sufficient. Paying for the premium package appears to be a big mistake on my part. I don’t recall having issues like this in the past. Unfortunate.
Its not the money its about people selling something that they KNOW won't work. They did it with cell phones for years. Sell it then build it attitude.

TomInFaribo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I copy and pasted posts from the chats at 8:30pm and they are now deleted.
So here are some more posts.

Endless wheel on table 9 no matter how much I refresh
michaelt5 min. agoTable 9 working here for me
jani.mantysaari@gmail.com5 min. agoOther tables but 9 work for me ;D
jshutch691@gmail.com5 min. agoTable 9 is still freezing here it works for 30 seconds then freezes
jani.mantysaari@gmail.com4 min. agoUhh... I'm gonna give up. Bye

Like I said they only recourse was to limit users to for each camera. That is what I was experiencing as the screen would say "Waiting for a Live Match on TableX" Even though the match was live. The screen would then start a video replay from the beginning of the live match. If I went to another table and came back it would start over again.

1pocketman

Registered
Yes I purchased it for 7995 it showed that I got a refund back but I can’t find it in my PayPal the stream is shit I will never buy this again why they changed over from the old system I will never know this is really a shit show

MOJOE

Silver Member
By day three it has been good for me. First day was terrible, day two tolerable and now no issues at all.

Taxi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I bought the whole package, and the feature One Pocket / Bigfoot 10-ball table has been perfect the whole time.

But those other tables? A bleeping joke. I've given up even trying. Not to mention that the brackets and the live scoring pages are always way behind.

tableroll

Rolling Thunder
Silver Member
Webmaster said in chat that their were going to shut down 5 of the 16 tables but that hasn't happened after 2 hrs.
When I told Al a few years ago that he had bad equipment, he took me off and I was never able to get on again. Blessing in disguise.

TheLoneSilencer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
People need to stop supporting people/businesses like Upstate Al. Once they have your money, they will just pass the blame around if you have issues. A shame they even hooked up with him.

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Both the one pocket and 9 ball has many tables that are not watchable. Then they tell you its YOUR Problem.. Upstate AL has Always used sell it then I will build it better attitude IMHO

Be prepared someone will disagree. That is what people do.🤣

Johnny Rosato

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
When I told Al a few years ago that he had bad equipment, he took me off and I was never able to get on again. Blessing in disguise.
I asked Al on one of his streams a few years back who Jason Shore was. I had just tuned in and had no idea something wrong with him that made
him pronounce Shaw as Shore. Somehow since that moment I've not had the comment box appear. I can read other folks comments
but I couldn't comment or reply. I have no idea how that is done.

tableroll

Rolling Thunder
Silver Member
I asked Al on one of his streams a few years back who Jason Shore was. I had just tuned in and had no idea something wrong with him that made
him pronounce Shaw as Shore. Somehow since that moment I've not had the comment box appear. I can read other folks comments
but I couldn't comment or reply. I have no idea how that is done.
He is very vindictive. Like a spoiled child.