Brannon
New member
I have a very nice custom cue made by Doug Patrick in 2021.
I recently picked this cue up because it was so nice, but I’m so used to playing with my current cue I don’t feel like making the switch. The forearm looks new and the butt shows a little wear from a slip on cue extension. Other than that, this cue is in great condition! I can add the 30” carbon shaft by Raven for a little extra. It’s seen about 30-45mins on play. I just purchased it.
-Radial Pin
30” Wood shaft 12.8mm, 19.58oz total
30” Carbon shaft 12.3mm, 19.26oz total
30” cue without shaft is 15.27oz
$950 w/ wood shaft
$1,100 w/ both shafts
Doug said this would cost $1500 new.
Feel free to ask any questions. Thanks!
Venmo or PayPal F&F
PayPal goods & services cost extra to cover fees.
I ship out fast if needed!
Text, 864-357-2928
I recently picked this cue up because it was so nice, but I’m so used to playing with my current cue I don’t feel like making the switch. The forearm looks new and the butt shows a little wear from a slip on cue extension. Other than that, this cue is in great condition! I can add the 30” carbon shaft by Raven for a little extra. It’s seen about 30-45mins on play. I just purchased it.
-Radial Pin
30” Wood shaft 12.8mm, 19.58oz total
30” Carbon shaft 12.3mm, 19.26oz total
30” cue without shaft is 15.27oz
$950 w/ wood shaft
$1,100 w/ both shafts
Doug said this would cost $1500 new.
Feel free to ask any questions. Thanks!
Venmo or PayPal F&F
PayPal goods & services cost extra to cover fees.
I ship out fast if needed!
Text, 864-357-2928
Attachments
-
IMG_7280.jpeg458 KB · Views: 52 -
IMG_7281.jpeg574.2 KB · Views: 51 -
IMG_7279.jpeg565 KB · Views: 49 -
IMG_7278.jpeg602.2 KB · Views: 49 -
IMG_7282.jpeg602.7 KB · Views: 49 -
IMG_7283.jpeg585.7 KB · Views: 42 -
IMG_7284.jpeg271.4 KB · Views: 39 -
IMG_7285.jpeg264.1 KB · Views: 32 -
IMG_7286.jpeg263.7 KB · Views: 29 -
IMG_7287.jpeg124.9 KB · Views: 47
Last edited: