Dr. Dave's Peace Sign for One Rail Kicks

BeiberLvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here's a little trick "I figured out" today. I apologize if this is already well known. I played around with it for about 15 minutes and got consistent results, but there could very well be some flaws or shots where it doesn't work.

All you need to do is find the midway point between the two balls. Then from the back of the rail (that you're going to hit), make the peace sign with either your middle or index finger on that midway point line.

For shots where the CB is above the OB, you'll want the finger not on the midway line to point in the direction of the CB (see Blue line). Where it points to on the actual cushion is where you need to make contact.

When the CB is below the OB, the finger points towards the OB (see Red line).

And for shots where the CB and OB are even, use the blue line.

For all shots I practiced I used center ball with a medium speed.

2nKZ94DUbx2fGU2DsaEO.png
 
Back
Top