Dragon Slayer or Dragon Killer

RedTail

Registered
I got a question for the professionals:
What is the difference in names for the DH-4 , M-19 and the current HOF-7 Meucci based off of David Howard? I have heard the names of Slayer and Killer on all these? I am so confused but would like to the story straight.
Thanks,
Red

MeucciMan79

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What is the difference in names for the DH-4 , M-19 and the current HOF-7 Meucci based off of David Howard? I have heard the names of Slayer and Killer on all these? I am so confused but would like to the story straight.
Thanks,
Red

Red I have never heard it called anything other than the Dragon Slayer!

cueman

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I have heard it called all kinds of things. But I thought it was called the "Giant Killer." My memory could be wrong as I am getting old :) , but I was a Meucci Dealer when they still made the David Howard line. That was what Little David was known as. Maybe Meucciman79 can ask Bob for us?

Last edited:

poolguy4u

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks,
Red

:sorry:

There is no such thing as a dragon slayer. This was made up by madmike on his website so people see it and just believe it.:eek:

It is and will always be the Giant Killer. David Howard never slayed a dragon but he did beat some giants at the U.S. Open to win it.

If you ask Bob Meucci he will just laugh and say "I don't care what you call it.":smile:

MeucciMan79

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have heard it called all kinds of things. But I thought it was called the "Giant Killer." My memory could be wrong as I am getting old :) , but I was a Meucci Dealer when they still made the David Howard line. That was what Little David was known as. Maybe Meucciman79 can ask Bob for us?

It is the giant killer and that is a fact, because David Howard is a small man but was a giant killer. I mean as far as slang names I have always heard it called the dragon slayer!

MeucciMan79

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
:sorry:

There is no such thing as a dragon slayer. This was made up by madmike on his website so people see it and just believe it.:eek:

It is and will always be the Giant Killer. David Howard never slayed a dragon but he did beat some giants at the U.S. Open to win it.

If you ask Bob Meucci he will just laugh and say "I don't care what you call it.":smile:

LOL probably true about what Bob would say to some random person blowing his phone up lol but I am real close with Robert Meucci as he is my great uncle ;)