PhilosopherKing AzB Gold Member Gold Member Silver Member Dec 24, 2015 #1 What should I practice, and how should I practice it?
Texas Carom Club AzB Silver Member Silver Member Dec 24, 2015 #2 You might get more answers if you posted this in the CAROM billiards section
Texas Carom Club AzB Silver Member Silver Member Dec 24, 2015 #3 Search for the lesson on youtube Great series showing you systems with explantions and example shots narrated and executed by caudron, blomdahl etc
Search for the lesson on youtube Great series showing you systems with explantions and example shots narrated and executed by caudron, blomdahl etc
Texas Carom Club AzB Silver Member Silver Member Dec 24, 2015 #4 http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dWTm7_8ldb8
PhilosopherKing AzB Gold Member Gold Member Silver Member Dec 24, 2015 #5 beneath_the_sur said: You might get more answers if you posted this in the CAROM billiards section Click to expand... I'm not a big fan of how the forum is broken-down into a million tiny subsections...Thanks for the link to the video.
beneath_the_sur said: You might get more answers if you posted this in the CAROM billiards section Click to expand... I'm not a big fan of how the forum is broken-down into a million tiny subsections...Thanks for the link to the video.