DVD # 1 Mistake

stan shuffett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It has been called to my attention that a graphic in Chapter 4 is incorrect.

My personal set of graphics that I reference for consultation is correct but this graphic was inadvertently modified by my editor during our last phase of editing.

I apologize for not seeing this sooner. All other related pivoting info on my DVD is correct in description and as it was demonstrated. So, this should not pose any problem.

In Chapter 4 at 10:20 the graphic shows a pivot movement to the right and a pivot movement to the left. THE WORDING Is REVERSED.

For clarification:
1/2 left tip from CCB turned right is defined as a left pivot in the manual version.

1/2 tip right of CCB turned left is defined as a right manual pivot.

The work involved in any production of a DVD can be unreal. I prepped 160 hours for my first shoot and the editing that followed was quite extensive. No matter how hard I tried to be perfect in my presentation , it just was not meant to be. I think I got it 99% right, though.

For my upcoming DVD # 2, my prep time for that shoot was 350 hours. Editing has started and I will try and be as perfect as pissibke once again. My previous experience will help. It is tough to get 100% dead-on but that's my goal.

Again, CTE PRO ONE is correctly taught in my first DVD with the addition of A for right cuts and C for left cuts. As far as producing a technical DVD, I am satisfied that there were only 2 mistakes of that nature in DVD #1; the one described above and an OB Aimpoint was mislabeled in Stevie's break and runout.

I am always willing to answer any questions about CTE PRO ONE for interested students.

270 405 3216

Stan Shuffett

gazman100

Brunswick Gold Crowns - Qld Australia
Silver Member
Hi Stan,
I did notice this minor error in the early viewing of your DVD however I pretty well ignored and just went on your verbal instructions.
Also I have been involved in a training video in a different industry and I know just how hard and daunting putting a training DVD can be.
With hours and hours of script rewriting, editing, and voice overs it's a daunting task.
Your first DVD was beautiful, so with that behind you your next DVD should be over the top.
Cheers :grin:

Ed Wiggins

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Funny

Considering the context, this is really funny.

For my upcoming DVD # 2, my prep time for that shoot was 350 hours. Editing has started and I will try and be as perfect as pissibke once again. My previous experience will help. It is tough to get 100% dead-on but that's my goal.
Stan Shuffett

EW

stan shuffett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What material will be covered on the second DVD? Anything Pro One related?

JAW725,

DVD#2 will be an amazing presentation of real CTE. Yes, my new DVD will be all about CTE and PRO ONE.

You have the system but the info in DVD # 2 will target some whys and will greatly deepen and facilitate, not just for you, but for any motivated learner a much more powerful comprehension of what CTE is really all about.

CTE is not just a reference line system and then an adjustment or a feel to the shot line. Real CTE is something special that was never supposed to be.
This new work will allow interested students and motivated learners to experience a new dimension in aiming.

My heart and soul is going into this work. My goal is to advance CTE in such a way that the billiard fraternity around the globe can tap into the most genius mind that ever studied aiming, Hal Houle.
(IMO)
I will release a TABLE OF CONTENTS once the DVD is off to the copy house.

Stan Shuffett

Last edited:

robsnotes4u

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It has been called to my attention that a graphic in Chapter 4 is incorrect.

My personal set of graphics that I reference for consultation is correct but this graphic was inadvertently modified by my editor during our last phase of editing.

I apologize for not seeing this sooner. All other related pivoting info on my DVD is correct in description and as it was demonstrated. So, this should not pose any problem.

In Chapter 4 at 10:20 the graphic shows a pivot movement to the right and a pivot movement to the left. THE WORDING Is REVERSED.

For clarification:
1/2 left tip from CCB turned right is defined as a left pivot in the manual version.

1/2 tip right of CCB turned left is defined as a right manual pivot.

The work involved in any production of a DVD can be unreal. I prepped 160 hours for my first shoot and the editing that followed was quite extensive. No matter how hard I tried to be perfect in my presentation , it just was not meant to be. I think I got it 99% right, though.

Again, CTE PRO ONE is correctly taught in my first DVD with the addition of A for right cuts and C for left cuts. As far as producing a technical DVD, I am satisfied that there were only 2 mistakes of that nature in DVD #1; the one described above and an OB Aimpoint was mislabeled in Stevie's break and runout.

I am always willing to answer any questions about CTE PRO ONE for interested students.

270 405 3216

Stan Shuffett

Hey that is really good to only have a couple of mistakes. Will people who purchased the first DVD be notified when the second is available?

I

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

stan shuffett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey that is really good to only have a couple of mistakes. Will people who purchased the first DVD be notified when the second is available?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Yes, my intentions are to use mail chimp, I think that's it.
All PayPal buyers of DVD #1 should get a notification.

Stan Shuffett

JAW725

Southpaw
Silver Member
JAW725,

DVD#2 will be an amazing presentation of real CTE. Yes, my new DVD will be all about CTE and PRO ONE.

You have the system but the info in DVD # 2 will target some whys and will greatly deepen and facilitate, not just for you, but for any motivated learner a much more powerful comprehension of what CTE is really all about.

CTE is not just a reference line system and then an adjustment or a feel to the shot line. Real CTE is something special that was never supposed to be.
This new work will allow interested students and motivated learners to experience a new dimension in aiming.

My heart and soul is going into this work. My goal is to advance CTE in such a way that the billiard fraternity around the globe can tap into the most genius mind that ever studied aiming, Hal Houle.
(IMO)
I will release a TABLE OF CONTENTS once the DVD is off to the copy house.

Stan Shuffett

I'm very interested in this and will be buying a copy for sure.