Earl Strickland Road Stories 2 DVD

church66

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
//www.facebook.com/435935616535909/photos/a.436172366512234.1073741827.435935616535909/561799947282808/?type=1&theater

Just order the 'Pearls' Road Stories DVD's & I'm looking forward to viewing them ! :cool:;):thumbup:
 
Figure it out !

How do I get this I thought ?

Seen & enjoyed the trailer & I mean it's Earl 'The Pearl' Strickland so I had to get my thinking cap on coz Earl is some player & some of his temper tantrums are fun.

Friend requested the poster & it will cost me the equivalent of $60 dollars including shipping but I mean it's Earl !

Hopefully the deal comes through ! :wink::grin-square::cool:
 
TAKING ORDERS FRO EARLS ROAD STORIES 1OR 2 , WE HAVE THE LIMITED EDITION PACKAGE SEEN BELOW, OR THE DVD , PLEASE CONTACT DIANA HOPPE AT poolpics@earthlink.net or pm her or call her 843 8387770 the dvd is great !It has road stories ,trickshots and a slide show. and EARL !!ROAD SCHOLARS 2 IS NOT FAR BEHIND!!
 

Attachments

  • 10682270_561799947282808_3950203108529465089_o.jpg
    10682270_561799947282808_3950203108529465089_o.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 404
Back
Top