NewStroke Screamin Monkey Silver Member Jul 17, 2009 #1 Since we seem to be following his every move, I figured I would keep you posted
NewStroke Screamin Monkey Silver Member Jul 17, 2009 #3 Based on my best estimates, it looks like 43 mins late.
CamposCues AzB Silver Member Silver Member Jul 17, 2009 #4 Musta had morning wood. It can be a bear. Stand on your head and pee or just go in the shower...I'm always torn.
Musta had morning wood. It can be a bear. Stand on your head and pee or just go in the shower...I'm always torn.
jimmy-leggs A GREAT DAY Silver Member Jul 17, 2009 #5 CamposCues said: Musta had morning wood. It can be a bear. Stand on your head and pee or just go in the shower...I'm always torn. Click to expand... LMAO.Good one.
CamposCues said: Musta had morning wood. It can be a bear. Stand on your head and pee or just go in the shower...I'm always torn. Click to expand... LMAO.Good one.
J Jason Robichaud AzB Silver Member Silver Member Jul 17, 2009 #6 crowd probably talking while the alarm was going off.
Snapshot9 son of 3 leg 1 eye dog .. Silver Member Jul 17, 2009 #7 Earl I don't think it has ever come up before, but does Earl ever play 14.1 or 1 Pocket currently? Or does he just not have the patience for them?
Earl I don't think it has ever come up before, but does Earl ever play 14.1 or 1 Pocket currently? Or does he just not have the patience for them?