Tim Scruggs original finish collector cue in vg condition. Butt is straight and shaft 1 is straight and shaft 2 has alittle taper roll and tip stays flat on table. Both shafts have natural ferrules and one needs a new tip and the other is playable but I believe there both original! There is rare ring work on shafts and butt joint you dont see much. The forearm and butt have natural inlays and dash ring work. Maple boxes!. There are 2 minor finish blemishes that you have to look for otherwise this cue is amazing for its age. New owner can choose there tips and if they want to refinish but not many come up from Sruggs in original condition. Shafts are both alittle over 13mm. 58" long.20.6 and 20.7 oz with shafts. 5/16x14 SS joint. Cortland wrap? Butt has original owners initials on opposite side of Tim's Intials. I am selling cue for a friend and have the cue in my possession. Text me any Questions at 5403926306. I have references..Scott Sherbine at proficient knows me well. 3000.00 View attachment 604373
View attachment 604374
View attachment 604374
Last edited: